RSS
Welcome to my movie blog, containing reviews and articles. I've been writing since 2004 - with a short break during 2009.

My L.A.Confidential has been voted the best movie made about L.A. Its an obvious choice given, er, the name. Still, after the Oscar snub it deserves everything it can get. Is Titanic on the list of best L.A. movies? No? Well there you go!

The top 10 is:
1. L.A. Confidential
2. Boogie Nights
3. Jackie Brown
4. Boyz N The Hood
5. Beverly Hills Cop
6. The Player
7. Clueless
8. Repo Man
9. Collateral
10. The Big Lebowski

I've seen about half of these.

The other big awesomey news is that my little island is opening up a Godfather themed restaurant! Well, pizza place strictly. According to the news article which I now can't find, they've got half a limo as decoration, and bits of memorabilia on the walls. We are so going, as soon as possible!

0 comments:

 
Copyright 2009 Cinecism. All rights reserved.
Free WordPress Themes Presented by EZwpthemes.
Bloggerized by Miss Dothy