RSS
Welcome to my movie blog, containing reviews and articles. I've been writing since 2004 - with a short break during 2009.

Shu! Movie quizzes and fluff like that...


OK, so this website is quite irritating because I can't find a master list of all the quizzes - but I did find a movie one, and this is what it said to me...

I'm rather chuffed with this one, actually

The Movie Of Your Life Is A Cult Classic

Quirky, offbeat, and even a little campy - your life appeals to a select few.
But if someone's obsessed with you, look out! Your fans are downright freaky.

Your best movie matches: Office Space, Showgirls, The Big Lebowski




And here's another one - and I'm rather proud of this one too, as I'm not really all that festive...

Your Christmas is Most Like: How the Grinch Stole Christmas

You can't really get into the Christmas spirit...
But it usually gets to you by the end of the holiday.



Film section exausted, I then passed onto "Who is your celeb crush" and other more embarrassing things non-movie related things. Only one of which is worth repeating:



You Should Be a Film Writer

You don't just create compelling stories, you see them as clearly as a movie in your mind.
You have a knack for details and dialogue. You can really make a character come to life.
Chances are, you enjoy creating all types of stories. The joy is in the storytelling.
And nothing would please you more than millions of people seeing your story on the big screen!

Success!!!!!!!!!

Last film watched: Donnie Darko Directors Cut. It made me very angry and thus a review is forthcoming.

0 comments:

 
Copyright 2009 Cinecism. All rights reserved.
Free WordPress Themes Presented by EZwpthemes.
Bloggerized by Miss Dothy