RSS
Welcome to my movie blog, containing reviews and articles. I've been writing since 2004 - with a short break during 2009.

*sulks*


OK, so Blogger has decided my XML isn't parsed correctly or something, which means I basically can't get my old layout back. This sucks big time. I'm more than a little heartbroken...

And http://movie-stream.blogspot.com is considering closing. This also makes me exceedingly upset, because it's a fantastic site. I'm having a good ole listen to the Village soundtrack just in case.

And the Village soundtrack always makes me cry anyway. Basically, I'm majorly irritated right now - expect the design of this place to flicker irritatingly until I settle on something I like.

0 comments:

 
Copyright 2009 Cinecism. All rights reserved.
Free WordPress Themes Presented by EZwpthemes.
Bloggerized by Miss Dothy